LABORATORY BALANCE AL2004
Alexandra’s AL2004 Analytical Balance series adopts the internationally realized rear type electromagnetic force sensor technology of high sensitivity, stability and Precision, the balances lead the similar industrial products. With creative fashion appearance, excellent texture, strict and exquisite craftsmanship, this series balance wins a higher quality and price orientation. This series is widely used in the industries of scientific research, education, Pharmaceutical, metallurgy, agriculture, Laboratory etc.
- Rear type electromagnetic force sensor.
- All transparent glass windshield, samples can be seen entirely and clearly.
- Standard RS232C communication port, realize the communication between data and computer, printer or other device.
- Detachable LCD display, avoid of shock and vibration to the balance when user operates the keys.
- Select the below hook weighing device.
- Internal weights one key calibration.
- 5.0” colorful intelligent touch screen.
- Select USB interface.
- Select thermal printer.
- Filling weighing function
- Percentage weighing function
- Count weighing function
- Bottom weighing function
|Calibration Way||External Calibration||Internal Calibration|
|Linearity Error (mg)||±0.2|
|Operational Temperature Range (℃)||13 ~ 25|
|Operational Moisture Range (RH)||10% ~ 70%|
|Response Time (Average value) (s)||2.5|
|Pan Diameter (mm)||Φ90|
|External Dimension (L x W x H mm)||470 x 310 x 320|
|Preheat Time (minute)||20-30|
|Baud Rate Options||300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600|
|Display||Detachable LCD display|
|Linearity Power Supply||Input: 220V AC/50Hz | Output: DC +15V 300mA , DC -15V 300mA , DC +9V 1500mA|